SourceSuite's configurable e-procurement solution assists public school purchasing departments in improving efficiency.
Public School District Procurement Solutions
Today’s public schools are facing continuous pressure to pinch pennies within purchasing in response to budget cuts and other financial limitations. Like many public entities, school districts are getting more strategic with their procurement cycle and looking to cooperative purchasing and existing RFP specifications from other districts to assist in improving overall efficiencies within the purchasing department. SourceSuite’s e-procurement solutions allow your school district’s purchasing department to become more efficient, increase its transparency and achieve cost savings for goods, services and construction contracts going out for bid.
Benefits for Public School Procurement Departments
- Simplify your solicitation management process by integrating all procurement activities in one location
- Automate supplier pre-qualification and registration with a few clicks using SourceSuite configurable web forms
- Distribute documents, addenda and important notifications instantly and securely to all required parties with Electronic Document Distribution
- Easily integrate SourceSuite with your organization’s existing RFP or financial management systems
- Improve compliance and transparency by configuring governance rules per opportunity
Trusted by Organizations like Yours.
Next StepsQuestions? Call us: (800) 835-4603 Get more info
The benefits of participating in the New York procurement network and sharing resources with other agencies are tremendous. As part of the Empire State Purchasing Group system we will be able to lower costs, which is critical in the current economic climate.
Ronald O. Ross, Superintendent, Greenburgh Central School District No. 7