Our e-procurement solution saves time and reduces administrative costs for municipal government purchasing professionals.
Municipal Government Procurement Solutions
Municipalities are rethinking their purchasing process to alleviate the challenges stemming from limited resources and decreased budgets. An e-procurement solution saves time and increases transparency of the entire bidding process for the city, town and village purchasing team. Municipal government agencies are enjoying increased efficiency, decreased administrative costs, a lower cost of procured goods and increased transparency throughout the bidding process using SourceSuite’s configurable procurement solution.
Benefits for Municipal Governments
- Alleviate manual supplier and bidder management while maintaining local vendor competition requirements
- Go paperless and improve vendor services with SourceSuite’s electronic bid submission and automatic bid tabulation
- SourceSuite’s Vendor Support team handles vendor questions regarding registration, electronic bid and more, giving valuable time back to your procurement team
- Supplier registration and bid notification are automated and based on NIGP codes reflecting local suppliers commodities and services
- Centralize all municipal procurement processes in one secure location, improving efficiency
- Distribute documents, specifications and related addenda to all bidders at the same time, mitigating any risk
Trusted by Organizations like Yours.
Next StepsQuestions? Call us: (800) 835-4603 Get more info
Being a smaller city with a limited staff and budget, we needed to figure out what would be efficient in terms of developing a database for our vendors. We looked at a lot of solutions out there. Everything about the Texas Purchasing Group appealed to us. We have the same bid requirements as any other purchasing department does, but with limited resources. We had to drive up our vendor business and we felt like this was a way for us to do that.
Randy Barker, Internal Services Manager, City of Hutto