Generate custom reports that meet your needs using data from multiple SourceSuite modules.
Do you need to generate managerial reports that go above and beyond the analysis of isolated areas of your procurement process? SourceSuite makes it simple to integrate data from multiple features and modules to create in-depth, customized reports of your organization’s procurement data in just a few clicks. Create and share presentation-quality documents without leaving the SourceSuite environment, simplifying the reporting and auditing process. Data from individual SourceSuite modules may also be exported for external processing and analysis. Combine data feeds from disparate modules and features to form comprehensive reports that meet your specific needs with SourceSuite Custom Reports.
- Create and publish high-quality reports from within any SourceSuite feature
- Generate reports for individual data feeds or custom reports from multiple data sources
- Easily export data to Excel for processing and analysis
- Create and share in-depth reports from any feature in SourceSuite, simplifying reporting and auditing processes
- Generate granular or full-scope managerial reports from individual features or multiple data feeds, create custom reports with a few clicks
- Quickly export reporting data to Excel, ensuring maximum flexibility for inter-organizational workflows
Next StepsQuestions? Call us: (800) 835-4603 Get more info
I think that the purchasing system is tailored to New Mexico and I won't ever go back to doing my purchasing any other way.
Tammy Brisco West, Purchasing Director, Chaves County