Automatically notify your suppliers of bid opportunities that match their exact qualifications.
RFP & Bid Notice Creation
It's been called the 5-minute solicitation, then one of our customers corrected us in calling it the 2-minute solicitation. Simplify your bid opportunity publishing using SourceSuite's RFP and Bid Notice Creation feature. The easy-to-use Notice Creation Wizard helps buyers create bid notifications in only a few clicks. Instantly send opportunity notices to some or all of your supplier pool according to project requirements. Solicitations and any corresponding documents are published and distributed electronically to all eligible suppliers. RFP and bid notifications can be sent to suppliers by qualification, location, standard classification codes, or on a per-item basis, allowing for maximum flexibility when publishing solicitations.
RFP and Bid Notice Creation can be used in tandem with SourceSuite's RFP Contractor Rotation and Vendor Qualification Documents features to ensure that only qualified suppliers have an opportunity to bid. SourceSuite's RFP and Bid Notice Creation can be part of your configurable and collaborative approval workflows providing an additional layer of security to the procurement cycle. The quick and easy solicitation creation feature saves the procurement team valuable time during the procurement process.
- Match qualified suppliers with specific bid opportunities on a per-item basis
- Accept bids on a per-item basis
- Distribute documents, drawings and specifications in hierarchical fashion
- Configurable approval and publication workflow
- Rotate and qualify suppliers per opportunity
- Manage pre-bid events
- Customize your workflow with only the elements you need
- Create bid notices in only a few clicks with the Notice Creation Wizard
- Fast solicitation creation and issuing for goods, services and even construction opportunities
- Instantly match qualified suppliers with bid opportunities
- Simplify procurement with the ability to rotate, pre-qualify, and notify suppliers with ease
Next StepsQuestions? Call us: (800) 835-4603 Get more info
I can actually go through the Purchasing System, post the solicitation, then send out to vendors in much less time than I can do through my own website. It’s a blessing for us. The whole process takes less than five minutes.
Randy Barker, Internal Services Manager, City of Hutto