Configurable, SaaS sourcing solutions ideal for the complex supply and procurement needs of construction firms.
Construction Procurement Solutions
Lower demand for new building and construction projects, increased competition, and strict construction regulations have led builders and construction companies to focus on internal cost savings. Purchasing performance, which is closely linked to project margin within construction projects, is under pressure, shifting focus to improving the overall procurement process. The mdf commerce procurement software as-a-service system automates subcontractor management, bid notifications and bid document distribution for construction organizations. The solution streamlines the purchasing process, allowing your team to focus on strategic sourcing practices, refining data collection, compliance monitoring, and supplier management. The simple implementation and easy-to-use sourcing platform of mdf commerce offers construction management firms a solution to efficiently publicize project requirements and bid documents to qualified contractors and suppliers. The solution streamlines the bidding process with efficient RFP preparation, in-depth reporting and includes unique features important to construction projects such as supplier rotation, invitational bidding and supplier qualification.
Benefits for Construction Companies
- Increase efficiency and decrease costs with online document distribution and electronic bid submission
- Configurable supplier management features include pre-qualification programs, invitational bidding and supplier rotation
- Easy-to-use solution is quickly configurable for your construction company and its contracting vendors
- Integrate across multiple ERP systems, delivering actionable data to your construction company
- Complete audit trail for every step of the bidding process enables you to see contractor participation and collaborate with suppliers per opportunity
Trusted by Organizations like Yours.
Questions?Call us: (800) 835-4603
Get more info
Signing up and using the purchasing system was the best decision we've made regarding procurement for our agency. I am consistently pleased by the level of service their team commits to and the ability for personal interaction and involvement. Not often does one actually have the opportunity to enjoy major transitions, and with the team at BidNet and SourceSuite, consistently, there is less stress and more enjoyment on every level.
Tammy Brisco West, Purchasing Director, Chaves County