Our software-as-a-service procurement solution offers easy-to-use tools for healthcare purchasing professionals.
Healthcare Procurement Solutions
Healthcare organizations across the country are trying to adjust to new laws and regulations while cutting costs and improving efficiency. The largest cost to healthcare organizations, pharmaceutical companies and hospitals is labor, with a close runner-up being the cost of supplies. Healthcare and pharmaceutical procurement departments have taken notice that improving the procurement process for supplies and vendor management can lead to large cost savings, and ultimately, a better patient experience at the hospitals and healthcare facilities. mdf commerce Strategic Sourcing solutions allow healthcare buying organizations and medical groups to invite multiple suppliers to bid, increasing vendor competition. Healthcare purchasing professionals, including Healthcare Purchasing Organizations (GPO), using mdf commerce procurement solutions benefit from robust, yet easy-to-use bid and vendor management tools designed to streamline and cut procurement costs. The mdf commerce solution is configurable to your healthcare organization's needs, easy-to-use and integrates seamlessly into existing ERP or financial systems. mdf commerce e-procurement solutions eliminate time-consuming manual processes within healthcare organizations' procurement cycles while increasing the vendor quality and reducing costs.
Benefits for Healthcare Organizations
- Supplier management including automation of bidder registration and pre-qualification, ensuring compliance requirements are met
- Easy-to-use solution is quickly configurable for your healthcare organization and its vendors
- Integrate across multiple ERP systems, delivering actionable data to hospitals and healthcare organizations
- Save time and resources by using a simple yet robust bid management, vendor management and sourcing solution
- Secure information is accessible to all internal stakeholders on a per-project basis or by time frame
- Complete audit trail for every step of the bidding process enables you to see supplier participation per opportunity
Trusted by Organizations like Yours.
Questions?Call us: (800) 835-4603
Get more info
Signing up and using the purchasing system was the best decision we've made regarding procurement for our agency. I am consistently pleased by the level of service their team commits to and the ability for personal interaction and involvement. Not often does one actually have the opportunity to enjoy major transitions, and with the team at BidNet and SourceSuite, consistently, there is less stress and more enjoyment on every level.
Tammy Brisco West, Purchasing Director, Chaves County