Our e-procurement software provides configurable, easy-to-use bid & vendor management tools for non-profit organizations.
Non-Profit Organization Procurement Solutions
We understand that non-profit organizations have unique purchasing needs. mdf commerce e-procurement solutions have helped non-profit organizations across the country streamline their purchasing process, including shelters, community services, associations and other non-profit organizations. All are experiencing efficiency gains, lower cost of procured goods and lower administrative costs during procurement initiatives by using the mdf commerce Strategic Sourcing suite. Many of our not-for-profit customers have procurement guidelines similar to that of government agencies. mdf commerce delivers a secure e-procurement solution that is configurable and can evolve with the changes in policy of your non-profit organization.
Benefits for Non-Profit Organizations
- Save resources by streamlining vendor registration, solicitation publishing, and document distribution processes
- Easily configure pre-qualification requirements and supplier diversity programs
- Complete audit trail for every step of the bidding process enables you to see supplier participation and collaborate with suppliers per opportunity
- Secure information is accessible to all internal stakeholders on a per-project basis or time frame
- Easy-to-use, software-as-a-service solution is quickly configurable for your non-profit organization and its contracting vendors
Trusted by Organizations like Yours.
Questions?Call us: (800) 835-4603
Get more info
By using our system, our purchasing agents now spend less time on tactical activities such as copying and mailing and more time on strategic projects to save the County even more money.
Director of Purchasing, Allegheny County