We streamline the purchasing process for special districts across the country.
Special District Government Procurement Solution
We understand that special districts have unique purchasing needs. The mdf commerce e-procurement solutions have helped special districts from across the country streamline their purchasing process including fire departments, libraries, water districts, police and sheriff departments, airports, expressways, parks, hospitals and other organizations. All are experiencing efficiency gains, lower cost of procured goods and lower administrative costs during procurement initiatives by using the mdf commerce Strategic Sourcing solution portfolio.
Benefits for Special District Governments
- Cloud-based solution is quick to deploy and easily integrates with your organization’s existing ERP or financial solution
- Supplier management including automation of bidder registration and pre-qualification, ensuring compliance with governance and qualification requirements
- Distribute documents, addenda and time-sensitive information to suppliers simultaneously using electronic document distribution
- Benefit from the SourceSuite vendor support team available 8am-8pm EST
- Automatically notify qualified suppliers of bid opportunities based on NIGP codes
- Each step of the bidding process has a complete audit trail enabling you to see supplier participation per opportunity
Trusted by Organizations like Yours.
Questions?Call us: (800) 835-4603
Get more info
The benefits to participation in the procurement network and sharing resources with other agencies are tremendous. As part of the MITN Purchasing Group we will be able to lower costs for both our agency and its vendors, which is critical in the current economic climate.
Mike McElgunn, Purchasing Manager, Detroit Public Library