Our cloud based e-procurement solution offers easy-to-use tools for airport purchasing professionals.
Airport Procurement Solutions
New regulations, technological advancements, and changing consumer expectations all affect an airport’s strategic procurement initiatives and processes. From equipment used for an ILS landing, to evolving security access requirements, an airport procurement professional has to juggle a wide spectrum of specific construction projects, commodities and services. Airport purchasing professionals using mdf commerce Strategic Sourcing benefit from robust yet easy-to-use bid and vendor management tools. The benefits become clear when you prepare your first RFP online and continue the bidding process with efficient RFP preparation, configurable pre-qualification, improved supplier communication, centralized bid data, and fully audited information available at each step of procurement.
Benefits for Airports
- Shorter, more efficient airport procurement cycles using streamlined processes
- Enhanced productivity for sourcing professionals through automated bid and supplier management tools
- Manage internal client access to documents, addenda and supplier information
- Configurable and collaborative approval workflow according to airport organizational needs
- Reduce bonding and compliance fees by managing vendor qualification requirements upon supplier registration or by opportunity
- Easily add transparency and diversity to your supplier pool by automating compliance processes
Trusted by Organizations like Yours.
Questions?Call us: (800) 835-4603
Get more info
The system will also save us time and money since we will no longer have to print hundreds of pages of documents for each vendor.
Michael Fronapfel, Deputy Director of Planning & Development, Arapahoe County Public Airport Authority