A secure, comprehensive SaaS solution for electric power utility purchasing professionals.
Electric Power Procurement Solutions
Organizations operating in utilities markets face challenges due to constant changes within the industry. Consumer expectations, advancements in technology, dynamic market conditions and new regulations form a complex operating environment. Our electric power utility customers have found an efficient and comprehensive solution to streamline their procurement process that evolves in tandem with the industry’s changing requirements and needs. mdf commerce offers a procurement solution providing robust bid and supplier management for electric power utility companies including Municipal Utilities, Independent Power Producers, Cooperatives and Investor Owned Utilities. Our cloud-based software solution eliminates the manual processes within electric power utility organizations’ procurement cycle.
Benefits for Electric Power Utilities
- Manage your supplier diversity program requirements with our configurable solution
- Rotate bidders with invitational bidding and rotational bidding solutions
- Go paperless with our secure, electronic document distribution and bid submission features
- Fully configurable solution that integrates with your existing financial and business solutions
- Track every action throughout the bidding process with a full audit trail
- Extensive document management is simple to use, yet robust for plan room documents, addenda and RFPs
Trusted by Organizations like Yours.
Questions?Call us: (800) 835-4603
Get more info
Signing up and using the purchasing system was the best decision we've made regarding procurement for our agency. I am consistently pleased by the level of service their team commits to and the ability for personal interaction and involvement. Not often does one actually have the opportunity to enjoy major transitions, and with the team at BidNet and SourceSuite, consistently, there is less stress and more enjoyment on every level.
Tammy Brisco West, Purchasing Director, Chaves County