Create in-depth reports or go granular using robust reporting features.
Audit & Reporting
The ability to create, publish and share actionable and engaging reports with just a few clicks has become an indispensable part of sourcing and procurement. The Strategic Sourcing suite, part of the mdf commerce family, supports full reporting and activity tracking for each module, providing near-limitless options for authorized users when generating reports about procurement initiatives. The Report Menu provides an overview of the robust selection of reporting options available within a given module. Managerial and departmental reports can be configured and generated with a click of a button.
- Configure reporting and tracking within each module
- Easily generate activity reports by department, vendor location or classification code
- Download document, vendor and individual solicitation statistics as needed
- Integrate registration and classification of minority-owned and women-owned businesses
- Create detailed, customized reports within each module, or combine data feeds for in-depth managerial reports
- Search and classify reporting data by vendor, solicitation, department, region or classification code
- Track all document changes and vendor activity, ensuring that required parties are 'in the loop'
Questions?Call us: (800) 835-4603
Get more info
The amount of reporting that is right at your fingertips is amazing, your board can no longer question how many vendors bids were sent out to.
Tammy Brisco West, Purchasing Director, Chaves County