A detailed breakdown of supplier and bidder benefits.
The comprehensive Strategic Sourcing procurement solution, part of the complete mdf commerce family, provides robust in functionality and unmatched in flexibility and security not only for your buying organization, but also for your supplier base.
- Suppliers receive automatic notifications when bid opportunities matching their vendor profile are published
- Suppliers can submit bids and quotes electronically for entire projects or line items
- All bidders receive notifications of addendum immediately and at the same time, mitigating any risks
- Bidders receive bid deadline reminders, alerting them to the closing bid date of opportunities they have downloaded and viewed
- A secure environment with fidentity verification and access authorization systems for all electronic bids
- Frequent updates to the SourceSuite cloud-based software ensure that bidders and buying organizations have cutting-edge features and functionality at their fingertips, in perpetuity
- Electronic bid submission still ensures that governance rules dictating compliance requirements are being met
Questions?Call us: (800) 835-4603
Get more info
The City of Hutto and other municipalities benefit from the success of the Texas Purchasing Group through the system’s statewide approach to local government procurement. Our feedback from vendors has been positive, vendor reach & contact is much greater than before, response has increased & pricing obtained has been consistently below budgeted amounts since joining the Texas Purchasing Group.
Randy Barker, Internal Services Manager, City of Hutto