Increase transparency and meet equity requirements by automatically rotating your supplier pool.
When it comes to choosing the right vendor for the job, balancing supplier technical qualifications against diversity and equity requirements can be a challenge. The RFP Contractor Rotation feature, part of the complete mdf commerce Strategic Sourcing offering, automates your entire contractor rotation process with a few simple clicks in our secure, online e-procurement solution. With configurable rotation requirements you set, your supplier database can be easily segmented for rotational bidding opportunities. Vendor qualification requirements can be set by your organization per project or on a line item basis, providing flexibility when publishing solicitations and ensuring that procurement governance rules are met no matter who submits the winning bid. Ensure competency and compliance while diversifying your supplier pool with RFP Contractor Rotation.
- Segment registered vendors by location, category or qualification
- Add new contractors to rotation lists without requiring registration
- Review all accepted, rejected and manually added contractors at a glance
- Complete audit of all vendor qualifications, business information, and bid activity
- Easily add transparency, equity and diversity to your supplier pool by automating compliance processes
- Ensure that all contractors in rotation are pre-qualified per bid opportunity, saving time during the qualification process
- Provide opportunities for qualified new contractors to bid, as well as established vendors
- Audit any area of vendor activity and generate reports with ease, streamlining workflow
Questions?Call us: (800) 835-4603
Get more info
I can actually go through the Purchasing System, post the solicitation, then send out to vendors in much less time than I can do through my own website. It’s a blessing for us. The whole process takes less than five minutes.
Randy Barker, Internal Services Manager, City of Hutto